In this product education video, members of the Isagenix Research and Science team give an educational overview of the core products, explain how they work to contribute to overall health, and provide scientific evidence to support their efficacy and safety.
Ageless Essentials with Product B provides you with a full spectrum of nutrients to support healthy aging.
Do you want to feel vibrant and youthful well into old age? On top of getting regular exercise and eating a balanced diet, it’s essential to provide your body with the optimal amounts and forms of nutrients to keep it functioning at its best. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to get all the vitamins, minerals, and bioactive ingredients from our diets alone—or even know exactly what foods to eat and in what amounts to get what you need. A comprehensive supplement is the best way to complement your diet and support healthy aging.
Featuring the best of science and nature, Ageless Essentials™ with Product B™ is the convenient no-compromise way for you to get the ideal combination of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your body needs to combat aging at a cellular level.
The total-body support offered in Ageless Essentials with Product B provides protection for heart, brain, vision, joint, immune health and more. Specifically targeting the unique needs of men and women, Ageless Essentials with Product B finally makes it easier than ever to live a healthier life and slow the aging process.
There are five components of Ageless Essentials with Product B that provide full-spectrum nutritional insurance:
1. Essentials for Men™ or Essentials for Women™: Essentials for Men and Essentials for Women were developed to provide a high-quality dietary supplement containing all the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal health and wellness. With its unique formulation, Essentials is also optimally absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, thus ensuring greater nutrient bioavailability. Essentials contains three forms of vitamin C and five calcium salts to enhance their effectiveness and bioavailability. Beyond a complete formulation of vitamins and minerals, Essentials contains a unique proprietary blend of antioxidants, herbs, and plant-based bioactives, too.
2. Ageless Actives™: Ageless Actives is a novel dietary supplement based upon the latest science of cellular aging. This product uses state-of-the-art technology to provide a high-potency CoQ10 (100mg/serving) that is 8 times more absorbable compared to powdered CoQ10. Ageless Actives also contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3 and 250 milligrams of resveratrol per serving (equivalent to the amount found in 250 glasses of red wine), with heart-healthy unsaturated fatty acids, botanicals, red grape, and pomegranate extracts, Collectively, Ageless Actives helps maintain cellular integrity, scavenge cell-damaging free radicals, and promotes brain, bone, muscle, and immune system health.
3. Product B™: Product B is designed to protect the body against oxidative stress not only by delivering bioactive antioxidants, but also through the stimulation of antioxidant enzymes in the body. Reduction of oxidative stress helps maintain telomere length and mitigates the pathological processes that contribute to premature telomere shortening, a known sign of accelerated aging (1).
4. IsaOmega Supreme®: IsaOmega Supreme provides a highly concentrated form of purified omega-3 fatty acids shown to support healthy immune, cognitive, cardiovascular, and metabolic functioning (2;3). It also contains a proprietary blend of other heart healthy fatty acids from pomegranate, evening primrose, borage seed, and flax seed oils. This product is rigorously tested for toxins such as heavy metals, dioxins, and other environmental pollutants.
5. C-Lyte®: Vitamin C is the primary water-soluble antioxidant in human circulation (blood). C-Lyte is formulated with three vitamin C salts (calcium, magnesium, and sodium) to support overall health and well-being. Daily intake of C-Lyte will ensure maximum body concentrations of vitamin C, shown to be associated with optimal cardiovascular and metabolic health as well as antioxidant protection (4;5). C-Lyte is also formulated with a proprietary blend of enzymes to assist in absorption and to reduce gastrointestinal effects sometimes accompanying acidic vitamin C preparations.
Ageless Essentials with Product B is like no other product out there. The convenient A.M. and P.M. packs make it easy to fill nutritional gaps in your diet and provide your body with the right forms and dosages of essential nutrients. Targeting all areas of health and meeting the specific needs of men and women makes Ageless Essentials with Product B a vital component of any healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Dennis Harper speaks on stage as part of the Health Panel at the 2013 Celebration event.
If you were at the Isagenix 2013 Celebration held in Las Vegas last month, then you may have been present for the Health Professional panel involving Chief Science Advisor, Suk Cho, Ph.D., and esteemed doctors and scientists who use Isagenix and recommend the products to their patients.
Dr. Cho and the panelists offered some great discussion on various health topics, one being the American Medical Association’s recent decision to define obesity as a disease.
Dr. Messina, a board certified family practitioner and principal investigator for numerous clinical trials, was quick to disagree with the decision. Dr. Messina argued that the new definition only serves to justify an increase of prescription lap band surgeries and medications that act as a “band aid” and don’t truly address the real problem of obesity. “Quite honestly,” he said, “more lap bands and pharmaceutical band aids is like having a bunch of doctors running around an overflowing sink handing out more mops instead of turning off the faucet.”
Dr. Messina hit the nail on the head when it comes to what won’t work for tackling the obesity problem—superficial band aids. Speaking a little to what does work, he went on to say, “I do believe that obesity is a multi-factorial condition… [W]hat are co-factors of this condition—toxicity, nutritional deficiency, stress—and what does Isagenix take into account in concert? All those things and that’s why it works.”
Taking over the floor to give his perspective on the issue, Dr. Harper, who has over 25 years of experience in general medical practice and complementary medicine, shared his agreement with the decision. He went on to discuss the many people he believes could benefit from Isagenix because of it. He told the audience to set aside the political aspect of the AMA’s decision for a minute and consider, “What kind of opportunity does that open up now for Isagenix people? Doctors now are going to eventually be receiving reimbursements for counseling their patients…They’re going to need your assistance.”
Whether it’s Dr. Messina or Dr. Harper who is in the right, only time will tell. But there seems to be two commonalities both doctors agreed upon—health professionals play a major role in the fight of obesity and Isagenix is the perfect tool for success.
While diet pills and fad diets claim to be the obesity solution, science supports healthy lifestyle changes and balanced diets that people can adhere to for the long-term—exactly what Isagenix offers. Already, there are plenty of doctors who use Isagenix in helping their patients live healthier lives. It’s a natural fit— health professionals providing healthy products.
However, approaching any health professional with Isagenix products can be an intimidating task, and not everyone feels comfortable doing it. Speaking at a Product Vignette in the Isagenix Store at Celebration, Dr. Messina shared valuable tips on how to talk to doctors about Isagenix and the University of Illinois at Chicago study using Isagenix products. Here are a few of the tips he gave:
- Refer to the two peer-reviewed articles about the UIC study in Nutrition Journal and in Nutrition and Metabolism.
- Explain that the Isagenix system is a regimen combining “calorie restriction with nutritionally supported intermittent fasting”, as mentioned in the study. (This is familiar language to health professionals unlike “detox” and “cleansing”, which can typically raise eyebrows.)
- Demonstrate that the results found in subjects using the Isagenix system were superior to those following the “heart healthy diet” across all parameters.
- Don’t forget to show the MRI images illustrating greater loss in visceral fat—this is a compelling finding!
Sharing the results of the clinical study with health professionals can open their eyes to the credibility of Isagenix products. With doctors playing a major role in tacking the obesity epidemic, it’s our responsibility to provide them with the most effective and safe tool—Isagenix.